Precisely engineered to be lighter, stronger and safer; the World Trans E and G series will meet all of your needs and exceed your expectations.
- Exclusive modular construction provides unparalleled flexibility, safety and style
- Spacious interior with maximum window visibility enhance the passenger experience
- High-strength galvanized steel flooring, roof and walls provides superior durability and rust prevention
- Increased seating capacity and improved fuel efficiency are enabled by a strong and lightweight structure
- Fiberglass front and rear caps produce a clean, sleek and modern look
- Exceeds FMVSS220, FMVSS214, and 7 Year/200,000 mile Altoona durability requirements
Rivaling the automotive industry production lines, World Trans utilizes a modular assembly to efficiently produce consistently safe, lightweight and feature-rich buses with a quick turn time.
- These commercial buses can be built on an E-350/450 chassis with an 11,500-, 12,500- or 14,500-lb. GVWR (gross vehicle weight rating) or on a Chevy G3500/4500 chassis with either a 12,300- or 14,200-lb GVWR.
- Without encroaching on the GVWR, the modular design allows for a variety of seating configurations, including rear lift, rear luggage or a 25-person capacity.
- The popular wheelchair lift floorplans include a standard lift system with automatic fast-idle module and an FMVSS-compliant interlock mechanism.
- The roof exterior panel consists of a one-piece composite material. Lightweight, this seam-free roof is extremely durable and impact resistant.
- Lightweight design meets or exceeds all FMVSS crash testing requirement.